Saturday, March 7, 2009

Google Cash Detective Best Bonus

You must have heard all about Google Cash Detective Everywhere. Here is my deal for you guys. You will get $350.00 as cash back if you buy using my website for monthly package and if you buy yearly package you will get $700.00 as cash back from me.

Sweet..

Here is my link after you buy please email me your Name and details and I will put money in your paypal account after 30 days. Easy! my email address is unique.review+gcd@gmail.com

Click Here to learn about the Google Cash Detective!

4 comments:

  1. pls call brian, Perth, 0433 090 830

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy behind this offer sent me his mobile / cell phone number, I rang him and talked to Amit , he is real and his location agrees with the telephone directory, sounds genuine - to be trusted
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of offer is for annual 350€ payment option?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you are asking for $597 option am i right?

    ReplyDelete